This is my first time posting a bucket list on my blog, and I’m pretty sure it’s also my first time creating one.. ever! I definitely have a list of things (travel-related, of course) I want to accomplish and experience in my head, but I had never written them down. So, I decided that today’s the day I create a genuine bucket list!
- See the northern lights in Iceland | Basic, I know. A trip to Iceland sounds so exciting and adventurous, and after watching Julia Engel’s travel vlog of Iceland, it’s at the top of my bucket list! Most of my travels have been very city-oriented, and it would be nice to experience a something that’s out of my comfort zone. Also, I think any traveler can agree that the northern lights, no matter how cheesy, is a must-have on a bucket list.
- Travel to Armenia | Of course, I had to include my country on this list! Although most of my family has traveled there, I never have and I can’t wait for the day I visit. I don’t think my life could be complete if I didn’t travel to Armenia, so it’s kind of like an obligation that I genuinely want to fulfill. I actually think I might be able to check this one off my bucket list soon – crossing my fingers!
- See the Great Wall of China | I remember learning about the Great Wall in 6th grade and finding it extremely interesting, so I’ve been eager to see it in person since then! Not only is it a huge part of China’s history, but it is also absolutely gorgeous and if I ever see it in person, I could probably stare at it for hours!
- Hike to Machu Picchu | This once-in-a-lifetime adventure is something I’ve wanted to experience for years! It’s insanely beautiful, and the hike looks like a lot of fun as well. I guess I’m just trying to get to as many wonders of the world as possible!
- Zipline in Arenal Volcano, Costa Rica | I’ve never gone ziplining (outside of Scooter’s Jungle 😂), so this sounds pretty darn cool to me. I’ve read a lot of good things about this location and seen various pictures of the zipline, and the view is unreal! Not only that, but I would love to explore Costa Rica as well!
- Snorkeling in Hawaii | This is a running joke in my family because when I was around ten years old, we were on a vacation in Oahu and we all decided to go snorkeling. But, I chickened out at the last minute, so unless I go back to Hawaii and go snorkeling, my family will never let me live it down 😂
Here’s a list of a few places I want to travel to with no particular event or location in mind:
- Budapest, Hungary
- Portofino, Italy
- Saint Petersburg, Russia
- Auckland, New Zealand
- Dublin, Ireland
- Tokyo, Japan
- New Orleans, Louisiana, USA
- Nantucket, Massachusetts, USA
- Edinburgh, Scotland
- Santorini, Greece
- Mykonos, Greece
- Oslo, Norway
Not gonna lie, this list is starting to make me slightly overwhelmed😂 but it’s definitely something I want to accomplish over the course of my life, so there’s time!
Comment any places that are on your bucket list!
< 3 Pauline