I honestly have the wackiest taste in music, but luckily this month’s playlist consists of more up-to-date/ popular songs instead of my usual 2009 Jonas Brothers hits… Anyways, here’s my playlist for February 2019!
- thank you, next | Ariana Grande (I’m honestly obsessed with every song on this album, so I picked out my top three favorites!)
- Imagine | I definitely have this song on repeat 24/7. It’s a perfect mix of upbeat and calm, and it manages to relax you but also put you in the most happy mood. That was a terrible way to explain it, but it’s an amazing song!
- NASA | This one is super upbeat and just pure genius. The whole theme is so well thought out that there’s no way you couldn’t enjoy the song itself.
- Fake Smile | I would 100% recommend this as a travel song because it is just so nice to listen to at any time or place. It creates a very fun yet serene environment.
- The Great Gatsby Soundtrack | Lana Del Rey
- Young and Beautiful | After finishing reading The Great Gatsby in school (and loving it), we watched the movie and I remembered hearing this song, so I immediately went online to find it! It’s a gorgeous song and it fits so so so well with theme of the book/ movie. If you’re a fan of Lana Del Rey and haven’t heard this song, then I definitely recommend giving it a listen!
- The Platinum Collection (Greatest Hits I, II, & III) | Queen
- Somebody to Love | Not gonna lie, I was definitely inspired to listen to more Queen after watching the movie Bohemian Rhapsody. I had heard this song a few times before, but I guess I didn’t pay much attention to it until recently!
- Don’t Stop Me Now | (I bet the lyrics just played in your head after reading that!) I can listen to this song for hours on end – I even learned it on the piano – and it seriously puts you in such a good, empowered mood.
- Eastside | benny blanco, Halsey, & Khalid | I had heard this song on the radio a few times, so I found it on YouTube and had it on repeat for days. If you haven’t heard it, you should definitely listen to it. It’s amazing.
Thank you so much for reading and comment if we have any of the same songs in our playlists!