Hello and happy (Cyber) Monday!
A few days ago, I came to the realization that I have almost $70 in iTunes gift cards (collected from over the years), and decided to go on a spending spree for new music. Here a few of my favorite downloads!
- Personal / HRVY – Listening to this song automatically puts me in such a good mood. It’s almost impossible to listen to it and not get up and start dancing, which is super great and uplifting! It’s also the perfect song to jam out to in the car with some friends, so I’ve literally had it on repeat for weeks.
- God is a woman / Ariana Grande – To be honest, I didn’t really like this song at first. But, it definitely grew on me, (maybe because it was on the radio 24/7!) and I finally gave in to downloading it. It’s a great song to sing along to – when no one else is home, of course..
- Somebody to Love / Queen – Anyone who’s seen the movie “Bohemian Rhapsody” can definitely agree that the movie makes you want to go back and listen to every single Queen song that has ever been created. My all time favorite will always be Bohemian Rhapsody, but Somebody to Love is a close second!
- Broken / lovelytheband – This is another discovery I made from the radio, and I’m really glad I somehow found the name of the song so I could download it! It’s also been on repeat 24/7 and it gives off such a positive vibe.
- come out and play / Billie Eilish – Billie has such a distinct style and voice, which is usually a hit or miss with some people. I absolutely looove this song, and all I can think about when I hear it is winter! I definitely get annoyed of hearing the same Christmas songs over and over again, so this is the perfect non-Christmas song for getting into the holiday mood!
- Lost in Japan / Shawn Mendes – I’m a little late-to-the-party for this song, but I just discovered it and I can’t stop listening to it! It’s super relaxing but it also has a really uplifting vibe.
- Preacher Man / The Driver Era – The only way I can really describe this song is that it’s very exciting and fun. I instantly fell in love with it and I definitely see myself listening to this on repeat on a road trip!
Comment if you’re already obsessed with any of these songs or if I helped you find a new favorite!
Thank you so much for reading, and don’t forget to like this post and follow my blog!
< 3 Pauline