Hello everyone and happy Friday!
I haven’t done a music post in a couple months, so I thought it would be fun to update you guys on what I’ve been listening to lately! Like always, there’s a few oldies in here, but there’s also some new things that I think you might really like!
- I Like Me Better by Lauv | If you’re anything like my sister, you’ll probably have this song on repeat for hours in a row, and you won’t get sick of it. It’s just that kind of song, you know?
- From Now On from The Greatest Showman | Okay, not gonna lie, this one’s a bit random. I remembered it from the movie and started listening to it on YouTube, and I actually really liked it, so here it is!
- Mamma Mia from Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again | TWO MOVIE SONGS IN A ROW?! I have to admit that I’ve never actually watched Mamma Mia but I’m sure it’s pretty great (I’ve probably listened to the song enough times to make up for it😂)
- FRIENDS by Marshmellow & Anne-Marie | This song is super upbeat and it honestly puts you in a really good mood. If you’re ever down, just blast this song and I guarantee you’ll instantly feel a lot better!
- Tell Me You Love Me by Demi Lovato | I had heard this song a while ago, but I was in Macy’s recently when they were playing it and I remembered that I really liked it. It’s not necessarily upbeat, but I love the way it sounds and how all the instruments and vocals blend together.
- Love Bug by the Jonas Brothers | Told you there would be an oldie in here! Comment if you remember this song 😉
All the links to the YouTube videos are on the songs if you want to check any of them out! (←which I highly recommend)
Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed and don’t forget to like or comment if you want to see more music favorites!
I’ll see you on Monday!