Hello everyone! Welcome to today’s travel blog!
I am super excited for today’s post because it has been quite a while since my last travel blog. These are definitely my favorite posts!
So, about a week ago my family and I went on a 2-day trip to Lake Arrowhead (which is in the mountains of SoCal), and I’m going to share with you my everything we did and all the photos I took!
- We left our house early so we could to Lake Arrowhead around 11 am and have breakfast at Belgian Waffle Works (you know me and my waffles)! This place is our favorite and we go every year. 10/10 recommend!
- Next, we went straight to Big Bear to ski! Sadly there was no real snow.. It wasn’t even cold 😦 But, we still had a lot of fun skiing on the mountains! I stayed on the easiest levels because some of those big slopes looked absolutely terrifying. I’m always so scared that someone’s going to lose control and come crashing into me. (Especially the snowboarders) (just kidding)
- After skiing, we were all super tired and just went back to the hotel and had dinner (nothing special, I didn’t take any pictures).
- The first thing we did on the second day was eat breakfast at the hotel! It was so good – of course I had to take pictures!
- After this, we just walked around the shopping center and the lake. It was freezing and windy (which is the worst)!
That’s all for this trip! After walking around we started back on the winding road heading home.
Overall this short little trip was so much fun and I definitely recommend visiting Lake Arrowhead and going skiing/snowboarding in Big Bear!
Thank you so much for reading my post, and don’t forget to like, follow, or comment if you want to see more travel posts! I hope you all have an amazing day and I’ll see you in my next post! Bye!