Hello everyone and happy Monday!
Today I’m going to show you some of the ways I’ve decorated my room for Christmas. We only have 14 DAYS until Christmas morning! That’s definitely not enough time for me to buy all of my gifts.. 😅
- The first thing I did was pull out my little jar-type cans (I don’t know what they’re called 😂) that are super festive and convenient to put around the room. The first one is white with snowflakes on it, and I keep it on my bedside table. I put my body and hand lotion inside so my table definitely looks a lot less cluttered!
- The second jar has green and red stripes, and I put a candle inside to give my room a festive smell! The candle’s scent is “fresh balsam” and smells amazing – I also got it from Bath and Body Works (a long time ago).
- The next thing is a little “Merry Christmas” sign, and I honestly don’t remember where it came from – I kinda just had it.. Anyways, I keep it on top of my table and it’s super festive!
- The next thing is a little difficult to describe, but it’s a chain of snowmen “hanging” from a “string”.. It’s really cute – just take a look for yourself 😂
- Right next to this I have my reindeer picture that I actually keep up all year long! I just love it too much to ever take it down.
- Last but not least, I (of course) had to take out my Santa hat! I didn’t really have a great place to put it, so I just stuck it on top of my guitar! I guess it looks somewhat OK..😂
That concludes this post! Thank you so much for reading! If you enjoyed, don’t forget to like, comment, or follow my blog because I post every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday!
Comment some of the ways you like to decorate for the holidays, and I’ll see you in my next post!
(P.S. I’m already getting sad that I’ll have to take down these decorations in a few weeks😂)