Hello everyone, happy Wednesday!
I don’t even know where to start with this post.. The first time I won a Liebster Award I was already elated and now I guess I’m twice as elated (?) I’M JUST REALLY HAPPY haha
Thank you so much to Jacolene from Blissful Boho for nominating me for this award! I feel so honored! Her blog is all about beauty, lifestyle and travel, so you should definitely check it out! (Plus, she just posted about her dogs, and they’re super cute!)
Here are the rules for this award:
- Put the award logo in your blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a 150 – 300 word post on your favorite blog that is not your own. Explain why you like the blog, provide links.
- Answer your questions and provide 10 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 – 11 people that you feel deserve the award, who have less than 200 followers.
- Ask your nominees questions.
- List the rules
My favorite blog:
My current favorite blog has to be BeaFree! First of all, I love the layout of the blog, how everything is so vibrant and colorful. There’s always some sort of nature involved, which is super cool! All of the posts are so diverse; there are monthly favorites, fashion, advice, photography, and Monday Motivations (which are the best things ever because everyone needs some inspiration for exercise)! I love how one blog can incorporate so many aspects of life into it. I always find myself just scrolling through the blog, looking at all the pictures and ideas for clothing or accessories. My absolute favorites have to be the Get to Know Me posts! Bea interviews a different blogger for every post, just for the sake of getting to know them better and spreading the blog around. Isn’t this the coolest thing!? She also just hit 7,000 followers, which is crazy and totally well deserved. You should all stop by her blog if you haven’t already!
My questions to answer:
- What are the 3 best things about yourself? This is a tough question to answer myself haha, but I guess I would say that I’m kind, honest, and organized (or at least try to be)!
- What’s the most beautiful place you’ve ever been to? I don’t think I’ve ever been to a place more beautiful than Amsterdam. I completely fell in love with that city!
- What is your biggest accomplishment that you’re most proud of? I definitely had to think about this one for a long time, but I am really proud of the fact that I’ve always done fairly well in school. I couldn’t really think of a specific time or moment that could be my biggest accomplishment, but I’m proud that I always work hard to keep my grades up.
- If you were invisible for a day, what would you do? I would definitely go around making things float in the air, opening random doors, and just freaking people out!
- Favorite childhood memory? My favorite childhood memory is probably going to Disneyland! We used to live close enough to take a bus, and so we went all the time and I absolutely loved it!
- Do you feel like a leader or a follower and why? I feel like an even mix of both, depending on who I’m with. But, generally, I think I’m more of a follower.
- What are your biggest pet peeve(s)? OK get ready for an intense rant because I have A LOT of pet peeves! Here they are: chewing with your mouth open, chomping on your gum, walking slowly in front of someone, groups of people that take up the entire walkway, fingernails on a chalkboard (obviously), squeaking pencil led on paper, people who scuff their shoes while walking down the street, people who stand on the left side of the escalator, and, lastly, when people don’t say thank you when you hold a door open for them. Haha hopefully I’m not the only one who’s annoyed by all of these!
- Would you rather spend 3 days exploring New York City or Disney World? I don’t know how in the world I’m supposed to answer this question. BOTH.
- Are you more of a cat person or dog person? Dog person! Although, kittens are way too adorable.
- Favorite Halloween or autumnal movie? Definitely Halloweentown! Those movies never fail to get me in the Halloween spirit! Also, has anyone seen the movie “It”? I’m not sure if I should, I heard it was suuuuper scary!
- Just today, I started learning how to play Everglow by Coldplay on the piano! It’s one of my favorites and I’ve been wanting to learn for a very long time!
- Every night, I turn on the lights on my mini Christmas tree in my room. (And yes, I know it’s the middle of October)
- I always like to plan out my day on either a white board or in a journal, just to organize my thoughts.
- I’m a night owl! I always get the most work done when it’s past 9 pm – which is horrible because then I don’t get any sleep!
- If it were possible, I would drink coffee for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- I recently “decorated” my room with a bunch of my favorite books, and a few new ones. This is really nice when I just want to grab a book and relax for a while. It also motivates me to read more, which is always a good thing!
- I have a slight obsession with backpacks.. I don’t really know why haha
- I also have a slight obsession with jeans! I can go shopping for jeans any day, any time.
- I’ve recently gotten interested in graphic design, which is really cool. You should definitely try it out if you’re an artsy person.
- The last fact… I have really frizzy hair! I thought I would include this because it would be nice to know that there are other people out there who can totally relate to the struggles of having intensely poofy hair. I still haven’t found a way to deal with it properly, but when I do, you can count on me making a post on it! The weird thing is that my hair is an odd mix of curly and wavy.. It’s hard to describe, but if I ever let my hair air-dry, I end up looking like a lion :)))
- Ify from TheFoodLover!
- ROCK THE BEAUTY
- Vero fromo With Colours and Canito the Kitchen
- Silvia from Smiles and Hugs
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. What is the biggest obstacle you have overcome?
3. What is your favorite item of clothing?
4. If you could teleport to any country, where would you go?
5. What is the most memorial year of your life?