Hello everyone! I hope you’re all having a great Monday!
I can’t believe that I was just nominated for my very first Blogger Recognition Award! I am so excited and super thankful to Sara from Saradiz for nominating me (she frequently posts about lifestyle and music, you should definitely check her out)!
Here are the rules:
- Thanks the blogger who nominated you and give a link to their blog.
- Write a post showing your award.
- Tell your readers how you started your blog.
- Give some advise for the new bloggers.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers.
- Notify them by commenting on their most recent post.
When I started my blog… it was kind of an impulse. I thought it would be a fun idea, but I really knew nothing about it and didn’t take it seriously. Later on, about a little less than a year ago, I completely recreated my blog and started over fresh. No one really read my posts (😂), but I kept going because I was having too much fun to stop! I totally fell in love and my blog became my own personal sanctuary. I wouldn’t trade it for anything!
Advice! Honestly, I still consider myself a new blogger, but here are a few valuable things that I’ve learned through the past year!
- When you start your blog, you don’t HAVE to write about any particular topic. Just write whatever your heart desires and there will always be people who see your passion through your writing.
- Make a schedule for yourself, and plan ahead. I used to just post whenever, but I found that it’s better to be organized keep up a consistent schedule.
- Lastly, it takes time, so don’t stress! I honestly wish someone had told me this when I was just starting! You’re blog isn’t going to take off overnight, so don’t worry if you feel like you’re getting nowhere. And, don’t compare yourself to other bloggers; write about what makes you happy, not what you think is going to boost your follower count.
- Sophie from Foodzesty
- Little Mayfly
- Dianna from Snacks on Rotation
- Libbie from libbiebdavies
- Lora from lorahullx
Thank you so much for reading my post! I so so thankful for being nominated, and I look forward to reading all of your posts! 💕😊