Today’s post is VERY exciting – I have been nominated for the Liebster Award!
Thank you so so much to Mimi (and all the girls) from Blushy Darling for nominating me! I really appreciate being acknowledged for this award, and I’m such a huge fan of her blog as well! I’ve learned sooo many make-up tips from her, she’s honestly amazing. You should definitely check out her blog if you haven’t already!
Here are the rules for the award:
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”.
- Write a 150-300 word post on your favorite blog that is not your own. Explain why you like the blog, and provide their links.
- Answer your questions and provide 10 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have less than 200 followers and ask them your own questions. (Don’t forget to inform the people/blogs you nominated about it.)
- List these rules in your post!
My favorite blog is Absolutely Olivia! If you don’t know (which you probably already do) she posts about fashion, beauty, and lifestyle, and nails each and every one of those. She is so inspiring in every way I can think of. (Plus we’re both tennis players ;)) I even just love the way she writes her posts. Not to mention, her outfits are always so beautiful! I’ve put so much of her fashion advice into my own outfits; even the way she does her hair and makeup is amaaazing. I could go on and on about how much I love her outfits and aesthetic pictures. She has come so far in her blog, and even though I’ve only recently discovered her, I know I’m going to be reading her blog for a VERY long time. (I’ve already been binge-reading her posts haha) So, to sum this all up, thank you Olivia for you amazing blog and I hope that you continue doing what you love ❤
- What is your favorite song?
My all time favorite song has to be Hymn for the Weekend by Coldplay! I usually get tired of songs quickly, but I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of this one. I almost cried when I heard it live at their concert last year!
- What is your main goal for this year?
Recently, I’ve been trying to manage my time better. I often find myself frantically trying to finish all of my work at 3 am when I could’ve had it done hours ago. Sometimes I try to separate myself from any internet access while working just so I don’t get distracted, but that doesn’t always work well for me 😂
- Is there a character in a book that perfectly describes you?
If I’m being completely honest, I feel really similar to Neville Longbottom from Harry Potter 😂 I was determined to answer with a character from Harry Potter (the best book and movie series EVER MADE IN HISTORY), and a Buzzfeed quiz confirmed that I’m the most like Neville. We both hate being the center of attention, don’t always have the best luck, and are very, very forgetful! (The one difference is that I’m a Hufflepuff, and Neville’s a Gryffindor)
- What is your all time favorite lip product?
I got a Catrice Velvet Matt lip cream as a gift once and I’m obsessed with it! The shade is 080 New York Spice. I usually prefer lip glosses over lip sticks, but this is a perfect blend of both! It kinda smells like chocolate when you put it on, which isn’t exactly a bad thing..
- What’s your favorite quote?
It’s not really a quote, more of a saying, but “everything happens for a reason.” I feel like everything we experience has a meaningful impact on our lives and that we should appreciate even the worst days, because even those will lead to something great.
- When you are eating a meal do you eat your favorite thing first or last?
Honestly, it depends on my mood. I try to always eat my least favorite thing first, which is usually the healthier one. But, most of the time I end up eating my favorite thing first, because I worry that I might not end up being hungry enough to eat it later 😂
- I have to sleep with a blanket, even in the blazing hot Summer! My family thinks I’m crazy, but I just feel empty without it.
- I love figuring out how to play pop songs on the piano. I love to find the key and notes using my ear, instead of a YouTube video. I don’t really know why, it definitely takes a lot longer 😂
- I hate that I’ve never been a big reader. I’ve always tried to get myself to LOVE reading, and there are certainly many books that I love, but it’s never been as huge to me as other people. 😦
- I can’t do anything without listening to music. I literally won’t get anything done.
- I love spending time in my room – it’s one of my favorite places in the whole world! (That sounds a bit weird haha) My closest friends and family know that I seriously value the days where I can just sit in my room and have the entire day to myself!
- That leads me into my next fact.. I’m an introvert! I’d say only about 20% of my personality is extroverted. I like to be alone with my thoughts, even though I’d always love the company of close friends when I’m doing something.
- If you haven’t already noticed, I am VERY indecisive! I can never make a decision quickly or on my own. It gets REALLY annoying sometimes!
- I used to live in Connecticut! I loved it there so much, I definitely plan on living there in the future as well – that would be a dream come true. (Even though I’m horrible in the cold haha)
- I’m not flexible – AT ALL. It was one of the reasons I sucked at gymnastics as a kid 😂
- My first name is PAULINE! I actually have never said this in a blog post before, but I thought it was about time haha
- Ula from LIVE LOVE RUN AGAIN
- Randi from Cozy Bungalow
- Justine from A Realist Dreamer
- Leslie from The Next Chapter
- Kim from Simply Lovebirds
- Jewels from How to be Social
My questions for you:
- What is your first memory?
- What is the best decision you have ever made?
- Which fictional world would you love to live in?
- What is your favorite thing to read/write about?
- If you could meet any celebrity RIGHT NOW, who would it be?
I look forward to reading all of your answers and posts! 😀
I hope you enjoyed reading and I’m so grateful to have been nominated for my first award! I’ve been blogging for almost a year and I never would’ve thought I’d win an award, this is like a dream come true.
Thank you so much for reading and I’ll see you in my next post!
*Thank you The Global Aussie for the picture!