I decided to do something different today and do a tag! I haven’t done one for a while and I thought it would be fun for you to get to know me better!
SO, here are 20 random facts about me 🙂
- The only pet I’ve ever had was a goldfish that died overnight because I fed him too much 😦
- I currently own 4 PAIRS of Converse – they’re so comfortable, I can’t get enough of them! I’ve probably gone through about 10 pairs in my life!
- My dream vacation is to go to Iceland and see the Northern Lights!
- I love figuring out how to play pop songs on the piano (without using notes online). I can honestly spend hours sitting at the piano playing a million different songs!
- (Even though I don’t,) I could eat McDonald’s chicken nuggets at any time! I actually think they taste pretty good..
- I can’t live without coffee! I always loved the taste of it and never drank it for the energy, which is probably why the caffeine doesn’t work on me anymore
- I can’t get anything done if my room is messy. Everything has it’s place, and everything needs to be in it’s place! It gets annoying sometimes.
- I’m horrible at cooking or baking. Honestly, the most I can do is put a piece of bread in the toaster. Every time I actually try to cook something I either burn myself or completely mess up the recipe. (I can never crack the egg properly)
- I love airports, but I hate airplanes! I always feel sick during landing and can never eat the food on the plane (I call it “space food” haha). It just has a weird smell to me.
- Last one! My first concert was the Jonas Brothers and I even met them backstage. It was definitely one of the the best days of my life 😀
Thank you so much for reading! I hope this helped you know a bit more about me and my personality! If you enjoyed, don’t forget to like, comment, or follow my blog! :))