I haven’t posted in a very very long time but I am back! YAY 😀
I decided to do another music post because I have discovered some new songs and I thought it would be fun to share it with you – and hopefully get you into some of them as well!
- I have gotten into Little Mix recently and some of my favorites are “Shout Out To My Ex”, “Hair”, and “Touch” (basically the singles on the album). These are very pop and honestly very fun to dance to! I would definitely check these out!
- Another favorite is “Mercy” by Shawn Mendes. I especially like to listen to this song in the car because the bass line makes the song 10x better!
- I have not been able to go a day without listening to “This Town” by Niall Horan. This song is so peaceful and relaxing. This is Niall’s first song as a solo artist and I am in love with it!
- “Stay” by Zedd and Alessia Cara has also been one of my favorites. I especially like the chorus – you should definitely check it out!
- Last but definitely not least, is “It Ain’t Me” by Kygo and Selena Gomez. I don’t even have words for this song – it is absolute treasure. I had to listen to it a few times before I got into it, but once I did, I could not stop replaying it!
These basically make up my current playlist. I would love to know if you also love these songs or if there are any other ones that you can’t stop listening to!
Thank you for reading! If you enjoyed, please like, comment, or follow! 🙂 🙂