I haven’t done a music favorites in so long! There is definitely some catching up to do…
Basically these are all the songs I have on repeat everyday! I also added the links just in case you want to check them out! 🙂 (They are in no particular order)
- Shape of You – Ed Sheeran https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dK2tDK9grQ
This song is currently super popular! I don’t usually go for the new pop songs, but this one is number #1 on my list right now! If you haven’t heard it yet, you should totally go check it out!
- So What – Miles Davis https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylXk1LBvIqU
Any of my fellow jazz people know this one! It is such a classic and I am even playing it (I play piano). Miles’s solo is so wonderful I am even transcribing it! If you don’t listen to jazz, this should definitely be something you try out.
- Bad Boy Good Man – Tape Five https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8Wx80TZ8OQ
This is an electro-swing. Basically if you listen to it you will most likely fall in love! It is perfect for parties and dancing! Super upbeat and cool!
- Ophelia – The Lumineers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTOC_q0NLTk
This one has been out for a while, but I still love it! One of my favorites to sing along to – even though I can’t sing… But who cares?!
- Fresh Eyes – Andy Grammer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xipU1hxO_nk
This song is slowly becoming more and more popular but I like to say that I fell in love with it way before it hit the radios. It is so simple and perfect – you should definitely check it out!
- River – Bishop Briggs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5jz8xdpR0M
This song deserves it’s own genre! It is so powerful and great that I can’t stop listening to it. It definitely helps me wake up in the mornings!
Please let me know if you love any of these songs as much as I do! If you want me to do more music posts, please like, comment, or follow!