I think everyone can relate to me when I say procrastination is the cause of most of my problems. Here are some tips I use that will hopefully motivate you to get to work!
- Make a list of all the things you have to do. It could be a simple sticky-note, or a dedicated notebook for these lists. Either way, having all of your thoughts on paper and in front of you will lessen your stress and motivate you to start crossing things off.
- Think of the destination you are reaching for. If you need to study for a test, remind yourself that this test is important and that studying will get you where you want to be.
- Going back to the list (#1), taking small breaks in between large segments of work can be a great reward and motivator!
- MUSIC MUSIC MUSIC! A good song can pump you up and give you the energy you need to work hard!
- Surround yourself with a clean environment. Personally, I cannot get anything done if my room is a mess! Having a nice work space makes all the difference in the world!
I wish you the best of luck with whatever you need to get done and I hope this list helped! Please let me know in the comments if you use any of these ideas and don’t forget to like and follow! 🙂