The clouds are coming in, the temperature is dropping, and Starbucks is exploding…it’s finally time for HOLIDAY SONGS!
- One of my favorite songs to listen to is the Trans-Siberian Orchestra cover of ‘Carol of the Bells’. ‘Carol of the Bells’ is already a Christmas classic, and the Trans-Siberian Orchestra uses a variety of instruments -from cellos to an electric guitar- to make the song sound even more bold and powerful than it was before!
- Another one of my favorites is ‘Christmas Lights’ by Coldplay. This song is not like any other Christmas song; it tells a story and puts you in the perfect mood to get ready for the holidays.
- Although it doesn’t sound like it is appropriate for this list at all, ‘Cemeteries of London’ by Coldplay gives of a great autumn/winter feeling. I had recently listened to this song and fell in love quickly.
- ‘Do They Know It’s Christmas?’ (2014- Band Aid 30) is a great one for getting in the giving mood. It definitely has an impact on anyone who listens to it- plus it includes a large variety of artists and singers that symbolize coming together and helping those in need.
- ‘Send My Love’ by Adele has been one of my favorites for such a long time that I can’t even get it out of my head! I love the simpleness of the song and how it is so calm and peaceful. I definitely recommend this if you haven’t heard it already!